July 28, 2009

Kung Fu Cyborg!



I really think that Michael Bay is a total hack as a film director. His movies are literally everything I dislike about about the current state of Hollywood. The best thing to happen to the cineplex would be a fiery car crash that would see Michael Bay t-bone Brett Ratner with no survivors.

Now, that being said, Bay's craptastic Transformers films are clearly the inspiration for this movie, and for that, I am thankful.

Behold - the greatest movie trailer in the history of cinema - Metallic Attraction: Kung Fu Cyborg! This trailer really is fantastic. I love that the voice over just keeps saying almost random things, including "a super secret research project." Hmmm, super secret? Then there's my favorite "a town torn asunder." Right ... sorry what happened to the town? "One is a pessimist... one, not so much." I love this trailer! I don't think I need to see the film cause there's no way it can live up to this amazing, random trailer. But I bet you it's twice as good as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete