December 11, 2009

Bill Murray A Ghost in "Ghostbusters III?"

Sigourney Weaver, while doing press for the upcoming James Cameron flick Avatar let some details slip about the long gestating Ghostbusters III and among those details is this bomb: Bill Murray, Dr. Venkman in the first two films, will return in the sequel as a ghost. Weaver, who played Murray's love interest in the first two flicks, revealed that the new film would see her son Oscar return. "I know that my little son Oscar - who was kidnapped from me (in Ghostbusters II) - I think he has grown up to be a Ghostbuster." Weaver, who said that she's got a few calls asking her if she would read the new script, which has been written by Office scribes Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky wasn't certain if she would return for Part III. "I might be in it, I see nothing wrong with being in it, although I don't think I will have a big part." She then revealed a script secret that I'm sure she wasn't supposed to: "I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he's a ghost."

Wow. I really don't know how I feel about Bill Murray being... well, dead in Ghostbusters III.

No comments:

Post a Comment