August 13, 2009

Megan Fox PSA


Megan Fox Public Service Announcement - Watch more Funny Videos

I'll be honest, it really doesn't matter at all what she has to say here, I was gonna watch it no matter what. If it's entertaining, it's really just a bonus. But in this case, it's worth clicking.

This is a little promo for Megan Fox's upcoming flick - which I'm gonna see at TIFF - Jennifer's Body. I've been intrigued by this movie because it's written, directed and starring a female. There's actually a few films coming out in the next month that can say the same thing, including Drew Barrymore's directorial debut Whip It, starring Ellen Page. Speaking of Page, Jennifer's Body is written by Juno scribe Diablo Cody, who I'm a fan of. I enjoyed Juno and certainly wasn't as annoyed by the stylized dialogue that Cody favors as many others I've spoken to about the film. It was actually Cody's book Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper, which documents her brief dalliance in the adult entertainment biz that really made me a fan of her. It's a very funny, candid book that I would recommend.

I must admit that I wasn't very impressed with either the red band or the regular trailer for Jennifer's Body. It's hard to judge from a trailer, but it felt like the tone just wasn't right. But as a fan of Cody, I guess I'm willing to watch Megan Fox play a smoking hot high school chick. For two hours. Hopefully, the school is some sort of private school. With ridiculously lax regulations for how the uniform is worn. Like, everyone looks like an extra from a Van Halen video. 'Cause really, if it's like that, who cares if the script is any good or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment